Pages

Thursday 23 April 2009

Petatou

Wanted to blog these photos as this really was a delicious meal! It was inspired by a lovely-sounding recipe from Dan, potato Petatou, from Bourdain's Les Halles cookbook. Dan served it as a starter but I thought it held its own well as the potato dish of a main course.

I chose to grill a pork chop, serve with potatoes and spinach, and I added a little twitst to the parsley oil which was a little balsamic vinegar to give a sharpness to the meal. The balsamic was already in the potatoes themselves, so I knew it would complement the potatoes and the pork.

Thanks Dan, it really was good!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Merlotti. That Petatou recipe is the best thing I've cooked for ages - really fantastic flavour. Yours look gorgeous - the photos are making me feel starving hungry actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this look really delicious. Making me hungry to look at this pictures.
    Cheers,
    elra

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.