Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Raspberry Souffles, well soup!

I was very excited about this recipe when I saw it on Britain's Best Dish as it looked so simple. As you can see from the pictures, however, it wasn't all that easy! I think my principle mistake was not whisking the eggs enough at the start, and from then on, it seemed to get runnier and runnier!

Despite it's look, I often find myself eating raw egg mixture (scraping the cake bowl, etc.) so had no qualms about eating it anyway. the taste was scummy, but I think I'd serve it as Raspberry soup next time!

At least they rose!


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Good on your for fessing up when something goes wrong so at least I know it's not just me!!! Love the spotty ramekins, I want some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had the balls to try souffles so you have all my respect for trying them. They are a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.