Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

World Cup Recipe Ideas

So, it’s quarter final time, and there have been a few surprises: England weren’t one of them. I really never thought we’d even make it out of the group stages, and was not very surprised when Germany whooped us!

Oh well, there’s still the next stages and the excitement of having a World Cup Final party…and if you do, you’ll need the food for it!

Netherlands, Brazil, Uruguay, Ghana, Argentina, Germany, Spain and Paraguay are your teams and, let’s face it, some of them don’t exactly inspire me and get my foodie brain working overtime, thought I fear that’s what it’s going to have to do! Now, I looked through the many recipes on my blog, and, to be honest, not many (read: maybe one?) came from, or could be attributed to any of the above countries. So I’ve gone with what I know as a first idea.

Spain:

Spanish Omelette / Frittata

Tapas or Tapas with a twist

Argentina:

SDC12300

Steak and Red wine

I’ll come back to you when we reach the semi-finals and hopefully have a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.