Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Dansk Kobenstyle Vintage Yellow Fondue Pot

And it's mine...all mine!

I've coveted this ever since I saw a picture from Delicious magazine using it to serve mussels, and within an hour of searching, had tracked down it's make, model, design and even managed to source quite a few too! My little number came via the USA and arrived safe and sound this morning.


Not sure I'm actually going to use it to cook anything, I really don't want to spoil it, but I'll definitely use it as an attractive serving bowl. And may even invest in the 'fondue' warmer part of it too. 
Couldn't help but share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.