Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009

No New Post

erm - well, there obviously is a post as you're reading it. What I meant was, really, I'm just writing this to say that for the first night, there will be no recipe post or review.
I was hoping to try a new restaurant in Witham tonight, but have spent the afternoon ill in bed, so didn't get to go. Food isn't a good thing at the moment either, so despite being ravenous, I'm not eating either :(

Hopefully will have a better post tomorrow: Mum and Dad are coming down and mum promised to bring food of some sort for dinner, so should be lovely, providing I'm eating again by then.

1 comment:

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.