Pages

Saturday 21 November 2009

It's Still Me!

No, you haven't been transported and linked to another blog: it's still me, Merlotti, and my blog, Bon Appetit: I've just been playing.

It's now midnight, so I'll make this quick! I've been trying to update the look of the blog for, approximately, 6 hours now, and I think I've finally got it right. I felt the text and pictures needed more space and a plainer background to look their best, but I wanted to keep an element of brightness so it keeps your attention and isn't dull.

Let me know what you think...I'd be pleased to hear all comments, positive or constructive.
Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the market pictures at the top. I've got the decorators booked in myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look of your blog. Sorry I haven't commented much recently. I've been so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New format looks really good..especilly photos of food..glad the christmes pudding trifle came out well..I look foreward to trying it. M x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Merlotti x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.